Customer information is helpful to improve our services and offer you a better shopping experience. As with most websites, CFR Tackle may collect certain information when you use this website.
CFR Tackle may collect the following information:
- Name, Contact & Demographic Information
- Other information relevant to customer service / surveys / reviews.
What we do with the information we gather
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our services & products, or customise the website to your interests.
- We may occasionally send promotional emails about new products, special offers, or other information we think may interest you, using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes.
Cookies are helpful for creating a better shopping experience for our customers.
Cookies allow web applications to respond to your computer uniquely (such as remembering items in your shopping cart between visits and enabling automatic logins), allowing us to treat our customers individually.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used, and help tailor them to our customer needs.
Cookies do not give us access to your computer or information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. Most web browsers automatically accept Cookies, as your website experience can deteriorate without, but settings can usually be modified in your web browser.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest, along with third party advertisements to support our site. Some advertisers may use technology such as cookies and web beacons when they advertise on our site, which send these advertisers (for example the Google AdSense program) information such as your ISP, IP address, and the browser you used to visit our site.
Once you have used these links to leave our site, we do not have any control over the linked website, and it is not governed by this privacy statement. As such we are not responsible for the privacy of any information you provide whilst visiting such sites.
We have designed our payment system to be as safe and easy to use as possible. All orders are presently processed through PayPal; the best online payment processor.
Paypal’s expertise as a payment services provider and their use of the latest technology ensures safety and security at all times whilst shopping online. PayPal uses advanced encryption and fraud prevention to help safeguard your sensitive financial information.
Do I need a Paypal Account to make purchases on Carp-Fishing-Reels.com?
NO, you DO NOT need a Paypal Account to make purchases . You can simply pay with your debit or credit card with no Paypal account required.
After proceeding to checkout, (by clicking the “Check Out with Paypal” link at the bottom of your shopping basket) simply choose the ‘Pay with debit or credit card’ option instead of ‘Pay with my PayPal account’. You can then enter the details of the card you wish to pay with, review your order and confirm it. Accepted cards include Mastercard, Visa, Visa Debit, Maestro, Solo, American express and many others.
We use Paypal as our prefered payment method because it offers the best safety and security for our customers.
Controlling your personal information.
We will not lease, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
If you have any concerns please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
CFR Tackle may alter this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 2010.
Terms and Conditions
Welcome to https://carp-fishing-reels.com/
The term ‘CFR Tackle’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the viewer or user of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- We do not provide any guarantee or warranty as to the performance, accuracy, timeliness, completeness or suitability of the materials/information on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such materials/information may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.’
- Your use of materials or information on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable.
- This website contains material which is owned by us. This includes, but is not limited to, the design, the graphics, and the content. Reproduction and redistribution is strictly prohibited. See our Copyright Notice.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website includes links to other websites. These links are for your benefit to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s), and we hold no responsibility for the content of these website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
The information on this website is provided by CFR Tackle. We endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, but make no representations or warranties of any kind, about reliability or availability of the website and its information for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
This website and its content is copyright of https://carp-fishing-reels.com/ – © (CFR Tackle 2010-2011). All rights reserved.
Reproduction or redistribution of any of the contents in any form is strictly prohibited other than the following:
- You may print, or download to a local hard disk, information for your personal and non-commercial use only.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
We endeavour to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, CFR Tackle [https://carp-fishing-reels.com/] takes no responsibility and will not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Delivery & Returns
We aim to dispatch our items as quickly as possible, usually within two working days of receiving an order. On occasions however this may not be possible, so please allow upto 28 days for delivery. If the item fails to arrive within this time period or you have any concerns please contact: email@example.com
At present delivery is restricted to the UK only. Please email us for non-UK delivery requests.
We treat each case individually. If you have any problems with your purchase for whatever reason please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and we will work to resolve the issue as quickly as possible.